Living in Detroit | from Argentina
"I'd never have expected that finding new contacts in Detroit could be so easy. A big thank you to InterNations for making it possible! "
Living in Detroit | from France
"Exploring Detroit's nightlife with a couple of expats who were new in town, too, made the transition to the States so much more fun. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Detroit
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Detroit expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Detroit
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Detroit
Welcome to all Canadians in Detroit! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Detroit? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Detroit will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Detroit. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Detroit
Canadian Expats in Detroit share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Detroit exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Motown".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Detroit’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Detroit.
- Use the Expat Guide for Detroit to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Detroit at our Events
Our community in Detroit is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ravindra Kharmai and Desiree van Schagen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Detroit’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Detroit as well as Canadians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Detroit!