Living in Detroit | from Argentina
"I'd never have expected that finding new contacts in Detroit could be so easy. A big thank you to InterNations for making it possible! "
Living in Detroit | from France
"Exploring Detroit's nightlife with a couple of expats who were new in town, too, made the transition to the States so much more fun. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Detroit
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Detroit expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Detroit
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Detroit
Fáilte to all Irish in Detroit! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Detroit? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Detroit will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Detroit. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Detroit
Irish Expats in Detroit share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Detroit exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Motown".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Detroit’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Detroit.
- Use the Expat Guide for Detroit to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Detroit at our Events
Our community in Detroit is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ravindra Kharmai and Desiree van Schagen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Detroit’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Detroit as well as Irish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Detroit!