Living in Detroit | from Argentina
"I'd never have expected that finding new contacts in Detroit could be so easy. A big thank you to InterNations for making it possible! "
Living in Detroit | from France
"Exploring Detroit's nightlife with a couple of expats who were new in town, too, made the transition to the States so much more fun. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Detroit
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Detroit expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Detroit
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Detroit
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Detroit! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Detroit? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Detroit will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Detroit. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Detroit
Swedish Expats in Detroit share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Detroit exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Motown".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Detroit’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Detroit.
- Use the Expat Guide for Detroit to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Detroit at our Events
Our community in Detroit is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Desiree van Schagen and Ravindra Kharmai, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Detroit’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Detroit as well as Swedish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Detroit!