Living in Dhaka | from Canada
"The couple of Dhaka expat get-togethers that we already had were such enjoyable evenings at the International Club! "
Anna Maria Rossi
Living in Dhaka | from Italy
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found other expat Moms in Dhaka and other cities of Bangladesh. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Dhaka
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dhaka expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dhaka
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Dhaka
Welcome to all British in Dhaka! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Dhaka? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Dhaka will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dhaka. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Dhaka
British Expats in Dhaka share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Dhaka exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Mosques".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dhaka’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Dhaka.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dhaka to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Dhaka at our Events
Our community in Dhaka is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nail Chakir, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dhaka’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the silk city of Rajshahi. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Bangladesh in Dhaka as well as British in Bangladesh nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Dhaka!