Living in Dhaka | from Canada
"The couple of Dhaka expat get-togethers that we already had were such enjoyable evenings at the International Club! "
Anna Maria Rossi
Living in Dhaka | from Italy
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found other expat Moms in Dhaka and other cities of Bangladesh. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Dhaka
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dhaka expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dhaka
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Dhaka
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Dhaka! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Dhaka? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Dhaka will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dhaka. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Dhaka Posted:
Hi I am leaving Dhaka th first week of August and I would like to find a job for my current driver,...
Renato, if Mark is not interested, I might be. I am looking for accomodation in Dhaka, and as I wio...
And, if you are going to request visa on arrival, bring dollars with you, you will have to pay in t...
I am also looking for accomodation in Gulshan Banani area. I worh in the University of Dhaka and I ...
Fellow Spanish in Dhaka
Spanish Expats in Dhaka share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Dhaka exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Mosques".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dhaka’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Dhaka.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dhaka to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Dhaka at our Events
Our community in Dhaka is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nail Chakir, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dhaka’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the silk city of Rajshahi. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Bangladesh in Dhaka as well as Spanish in Bangladesh nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Dhaka!