Living in Doha | from Venezuela
"The Persian Gulf is a long way from home, so I was especially glad to discover this super expat community for Doha. "
Living in Doha | from Spain
"I loved the InterNations expat gatherings in Doha, and I hope we'll have another opportunity to meet up at 'La Villa' or the golf range. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Doha
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Doha expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Doha
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Doha
Welcome to all Americans in Doha! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Doha? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Doha will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Doha. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Doha
American Expats in Doha share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Doha exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Big Tree".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Doha’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Doha.
- Use the Expat Guide for Doha to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Doha at our Events
Our community in Doha is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Mark Thomson, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Doha’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore fruit-flavoured tobacco at countless sheesha cafés. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Qatar in Doha as well as Americans in Qatar nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Doha!