InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Dortmund
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dortmund expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dortmund
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Dortmund
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Dortmund! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Dortmund? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Dortmund will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dortmund. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Dortmund
Brazilian Expats in Dortmund share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Dortmund exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The center of the Rhein-Ruhr area.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dortmund’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Dortmund.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dortmund to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Dortmund at our Events
Our community in Dortmund is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Christian Diekhaus, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dortmund’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in Dortmund as well as Brazilians in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Dortmund!