InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Dresden
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dresden expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dresden
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Dresden
Welcome to all Americans in Dresden! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Dresden? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Dresden Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Dresden. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Dresden
American Expats in Dresden help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Dresden are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Dresden, formerly known as "the Jewel Box" for its baroque and rococo center.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Dresden’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Dresden.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Dresden to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Dresden at our Events
Our Dresden community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Dietrich Sperl and Adi Pakfar, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Dresden’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Dresden and generally Americans in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Dresden!