Peter B. Krehmer
Living in Dubai | from Switzerland
"There are so many expats in the UAE, but the InterNations Dubai Ramadan dinners brought some wonderful guests together. "
Living in Dubai | from Great Britain
"Dubai is such an overwhelming mixture of tradition and modernity that I was very grateful for all the support from other expats. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Dubai
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dubai expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dubai
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Dubai
Welcome to all British in Dubai! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Dubai? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Dubai will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dubai. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Dubai
British Expats in Dubai share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Dubai exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Global City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dubai’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Dubai.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dubai to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Dubai at our Events
Our community in Dubai is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Michael Francis and Nina Rezec, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dubai’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the only 7 star hotel in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UAE in Dubai as well as British in UAE nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Dubai!