Living in Dublin | from France
"Want a night out beyond the obligatory pint of guinness? Enjoy the Dublin Expat Get-Togethers hosted by InterNations, just as I did. "
Living in Dublin | from Germany
"Got some great tips on business contacts in the IT sector from InterNations expats - thanks! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Dublin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dublin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dublin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Dublin
Servus to all Austrians in Dublin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Dublin? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Dublin will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dublin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Dublin
Austrian Expats in Dublin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Dublin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Baile Átha Cliath".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dublin’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Dublin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dublin to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Dublin at our Events
Our community in Dublin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nicky Dobreanu and Yves Njike, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dublin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the scenic and rainy Southwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ireland in Dublin as well as Austrians in Ireland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Dublin!