Living in Dublin | from France
"Want a night out beyond the obligatory pint of guinness? Enjoy the Dublin Expat Get-Togethers hosted by InterNations, just as I did. "
Living in Dublin | from Germany
"Got some great tips on business contacts in the IT sector from InterNations expats - thanks! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Dublin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dublin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dublin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Dublin
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Dublin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Dublin? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Dublin will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dublin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Dublin Posted:
Hi Claudia, I don't know if you are interested in this kind of job. I have few friends working ...
Hey Luana ! You´re living for a long time in Dublin ? I~m coming to Dublin this year, any advice...
Wow Thanks a lot Diana! ;)
Fellow Brazilians in Dublin
Brazilian Expats in Dublin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Dublin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Baile Átha Cliath".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dublin’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Dublin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dublin to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Dublin at our Events
Our community in Dublin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gabriela Ciolacu and Emil Marcossian, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dublin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the scenic and rainy Southwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ireland in Dublin as well as Brazilians in Ireland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Dublin!