Living in Duesseldorf | from Australia
"I knew that there is a big international community in Cologne, but where to find them? Yes, I did indeed find them on InterNations!."
Living in Duesseldorf | from Canada
"With InterNations I found other Canadians really quickly. They showed me all the sights and helped me to settle in Bonn. Great!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Duesseldorf
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Duesseldorf expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Duesseldorf
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Duesseldorf
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Duesseldorf! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Duesseldorf? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Duesseldorf Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Duesseldorf. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Duesseldorf
Indian Expats in Duesseldorf help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Duesseldorf are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Duesseldorf, or the "longest bar in the world" as its old town is often jokingly referred to.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Duesseldorf’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Duesseldorf.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Duesseldorf to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Duesseldorf at our Events
Our Duesseldorf community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Mat Rees and Sandra Heim, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Duesseldorf’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Duesseldorf and generally Indians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Duesseldorf!