Living in Duesseldorf | from Australia
"I knew that there is a big international community in Cologne, but where to find them? Yes, I did indeed find them on InterNations!."
Living in Duesseldorf | from Canada
"With InterNations I found other Canadians really quickly. They showed me all the sights and helped me to settle in Bonn. Great!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Duesseldorf
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Duesseldorf expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Duesseldorf
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Duesseldorf
Benvenuti to all Italians in Duesseldorf! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Duesseldorf? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Duesseldorf the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Duesseldorf. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Duesseldorf
Italian Expats in Duesseldorf help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Duesseldorf are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Duesseldorf, or the "longest bar in the world" as its old town is often jokingly referred to.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Duesseldorf’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Duesseldorf.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Duesseldorf to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Duesseldorf at our Events
Our Duesseldorf community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Linda Azar and Evgenia Pyak, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Duesseldorf’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Duesseldorf and generally Italians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Duesseldorf!