InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Khobar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Khobar (Eastern Prov.) expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
Welcome to all Australians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Khobar. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) Posted:
hey everyone - i was wanting to know of any social gatherings in khobar - as daniel mentioned - any...
Please send me your resume. Do you have a transferable iqama?
Fellow Australians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
Australian Expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Al Chubar".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Khobar’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.).
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Khobar to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) at our Events
Our Khobar community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Feras AlHariri, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Khobar’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Saudi Arabia in Khobar and generally Australians in Saudi Arabia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Australian Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: