InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Khobar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Khobar (Eastern Prov.) expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Khobar. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
Brazilian Expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Al Chubar".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Khobar’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.).
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Khobar to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) at our Events
Our Khobar community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Khobar’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Saudi Arabia in Khobar and generally Brazilians in Saudi Arabia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Brazilian Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: