InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Khobar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Khobar (Eastern Prov.) expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
Welcome to all Canadians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Khobar. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
Canadian Expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Al Chubar".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Khobar’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.).
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Khobar to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) at our Events
Our Khobar community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Khobar’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Saudi Arabia in Khobar and generally Canadians in Saudi Arabia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: