InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Khobar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Khobar (Eastern Prov.) expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Khobar. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)
Indian Expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Al Chubar".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Khobar’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Khobar (Eastern Prov.).
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Khobar to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Khobar (Eastern Prov.) at our Events
Our Khobar community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Feras AlHariri, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Khobar’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Saudi Arabia in Khobar and generally Indians in Saudi Arabia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Khobar (Eastern Prov.)!