Living in El Salvador | from Portugal
"In general I use InterNations to find international business partners. But I even found a friend from my home country to play tennis with."
Living in El Salvador | from Spain
"Thanks to InterNations I made great contacts before even moving to San Salvador. It was so easy to settle with such a useful plattform."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in El Salvador
- Join our community and get to know members of El Salvador’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Salvadorean expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in San Salvador, Santa Rosa de Lima and many other regions
Meet Portuguese Expatriates in El Salvador!
InterNations – Connecting Portuguese living in El Salvador
Are you looking for fellow Portuguese in El Salvador? Do you need advice and tips from your Portuguese countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Portuguese expats to discover attractions like San Salvador's wide avenues and boulevards together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in El Salvador or still residing at home in Portugal to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations El Salvador provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Portuguese expats in El Salvador, planting their roots across Portugal - from Coimbra, over Faro to Vila Real.
Fellow Portuguese in El Salvador
Receive Information and Tips about El Salvador from Portuguese Expats
Obviously, expat life in El Salvador is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Portuguese compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Salvadorean culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Portuguese in El Salvador, living in San Salvador, Santa Tecla, Santa Rosa de Lima and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Portuguese in San Salvador.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Portuguese mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Portuguese food or chatting about F.C.Porto's latest match, join the Salvadorean InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Portugal or Portuguese-speaking expats in El Salvador.
- Receive and share advice in our El Salvador Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a Portuguese-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts in San Salvador.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for El Salvador to find institutions like the local Instituto Camoes or the nearest Portuguese embassy.
From the interior highlands, like the Sierra Madre, to the country's largest lake, the Lago de Ilopango, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Portuguese expats in El Salvador.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Portuguese in El Salvador
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in El Salvador. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Salvadorean pupusa, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in San Salvador’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit the Mayan sites of Joya de Cerén, the 'Pompeii of Central America' and other impressive landmarks across El Salvador.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Portugaland around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Bem-vindo from our Portuguese living in El Salvador!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in El Salvador
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: