Living in Essen | from Japan
"When my company decided to send me to Essen, I took a quick look at the local community and said: Please do!"
Living in Essen | from Argentina
"On InterNations I did not only meet interesting people but I also found a flat near Bochum and settled in quickly. A great platform."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Essen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Essen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Essen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Essen
Bienvenue to all French in Essen! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Essen? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Essen FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Essen. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Essen
French Expats in Essen help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Essen are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The desk of the Ruhr Area.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Essen’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Essen.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Essen to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Essen at our Events
Our Essen community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Victor Duran and Alejandra Gestoso, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Essen’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Essen and generally French in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Essen!