InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Florence
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Florence expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Florence
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Florence
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Florence! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Florence? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Florence Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Florence. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Swedish Expats in Florence Posted:
Where can I see the meetings you have? I would love to meet you all! Ciao!
Hey! I will be coming to Florence to study Italian from mid July to mid August, and would very m...
youre welcome to stay at our property www.castelloapartments.com Ciao Anna
Fellow Swedish in Florence
Swedish Expats in Florence help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Florence are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "cradle of the Renaissance", or 'la culla del Rinascimento'.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Florence’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Florence.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Florence to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Florence at our Events
Our Florence community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Guido Boni and Rachel Franco, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Florence’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Florence and generally Swedish in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Florence!