Living in Freetown | from Italy
"Tips from other Freetown expats and locals opened my eyes to Sierra Leone's many facets, from town masquerades to national parks."
Living in Freetown | from France
"My expat contacts in the NGO circles of Freetown supported me a lot in getting adjusted to daily life in this country. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Freetown
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Freetown expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Freetown
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Freetown
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Freetown! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Freetown? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Freetown will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Freetown. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Freetown Posted:
Hello Paula, I just asked my local friend... He should come with his tourist visa, and once he is...
Fellow Argentinians in Freetown
Argentinian Expats in Freetown share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Freetown exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Sierra Leone's capital, largest city, and economic centre.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Freetown’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Freetown.
- Use the Expat Guide for Freetown to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Freetown at our Events
Our community in Freetown is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Freetown’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the coastal belt of mangrove swamps. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Sierra Leone in Freetown as well as Argentinians in Sierra Leone nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Freetown!