Living in Freetown | from Italy
"Tips from other Freetown expats and locals opened my eyes to Sierra Leone's many facets, from town masquerades to national parks."
Living in Freetown | from France
"My expat contacts in the NGO circles of Freetown supported me a lot in getting adjusted to daily life in this country. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Freetown
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Freetown expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Freetown
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Freetown
Servus to all Austrians in Freetown! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Freetown? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Freetown will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Freetown. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Freetown Posted:
Hello all Would be nice if solar power could also be a growing industry outside main cities in J...
Dear Mare See that you have not received any other replies as yet. Was in Freetown in 2005 to...
Fellow Austrians in Freetown
Austrian Expats in Freetown share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Freetown exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Sierra Leone's capital, largest city, and economic centre.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Freetown’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Freetown.
- Use the Expat Guide for Freetown to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Freetown at our Events
Our community in Freetown is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Freetown’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the coastal belt of mangrove swamps. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Sierra Leone in Freetown as well as Austrians in Sierra Leone nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Freetown!