Living in Freetown | from Italy
"Tips from other Freetown expats and locals opened my eyes to Sierra Leone's many facets, from town masquerades to national parks."
Living in Freetown | from France
"My expat contacts in the NGO circles of Freetown supported me a lot in getting adjusted to daily life in this country. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Freetown
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Freetown expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Freetown
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Freetown
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Freetown! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Freetown? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Freetown will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Freetown. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Swedish Expats in Freetown Posted:
Hi Ferhat, My budget is 400-500 dollar per month for a room in a house or apartment share. Howe...
Fellow Swedish in Freetown
Swedish Expats in Freetown share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Freetown exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Sierra Leone's capital, largest city, and economic centre.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Freetown’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Freetown.
- Use the Expat Guide for Freetown to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Freetown at our Events
Our community in Freetown is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Freetown’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the coastal belt of mangrove swamps. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Sierra Leone in Freetown as well as Swedish in Sierra Leone nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Freetown!