Living in Gaborone | from Great Britain
"As an expat in Gaborone & beyond, I learned to love Botsuana's treasures and would like to share my love for my second home with you. "
Living in Gaborone | from USA
"Gaborone's a comparatively small African metropolis, but I still needed help from expats and locals to relocate and settle in. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Gaborone
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gaborone expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gaborone
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Gaborone
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Gaborone! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Gaborone? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Gaborone will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Gaborone. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Gaborone
Argentinian Expats in Gaborone share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Gaborone exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Botswana's capital, named after Chief Kgosi Gaborone.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Gaborone’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Gaborone.
- Use the Expat Guide for Gaborone to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Gaborone at our Events
Our community in Gaborone is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Evgeniya Kyuchukova and Marea Modutlwa, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Gaborone’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the Okavango Delta. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Botswana in Gaborone as well as Argentinians in Botswana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Gaborone!