Living in Gaborone | from Great Britain
"As an expat in Gaborone & beyond, I learned to love Botsuana's treasures and would like to share my love for my second home with you. "
Living in Gaborone | from USA
"Gaborone's a comparatively small African metropolis, but I still needed help from expats and locals to relocate and settle in. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Gaborone
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gaborone expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gaborone
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Gaborone
Servus to all Austrians in Gaborone! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Gaborone? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Gaborone will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Gaborone. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Gaborone
Austrian Expats in Gaborone share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Gaborone exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Botswana's capital, named after Chief Kgosi Gaborone.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Gaborone’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Gaborone.
- Use the Expat Guide for Gaborone to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Gaborone at our Events
Our community in Gaborone is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Marea Modutlwa and Evgeniya Kyuchukova, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Gaborone’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the Okavango Delta. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Botswana in Gaborone as well as Austrians in Botswana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Gaborone!