Living in Gaborone | from Great Britain
"As an expat in Gaborone & beyond, I learned to love Botsuana's treasures and would like to share my love for my second home with you. "
Living in Gaborone | from USA
"Gaborone's a comparatively small African metropolis, but I still needed help from expats and locals to relocate and settle in. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Gaborone
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gaborone expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gaborone
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Gaborone
Welkom to all Dutch in Gaborone! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Gaborone? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Gaborone will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Gaborone. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Gaborone
Dutch Expats in Gaborone share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Gaborone exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Botswana's capital, named after Chief Kgosi Gaborone.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Gaborone’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Gaborone.
- Use the Expat Guide for Gaborone to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Gaborone at our Events
Our community in Gaborone is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Marea Modutlwa and Evgeniya Kyuchukova, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Gaborone’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the Okavango Delta. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Botswana in Gaborone as well as Dutch in Botswana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Gaborone!