Living in Gaborone | from Great Britain
"As an expat in Gaborone & beyond, I learned to love Botsuana's treasures and would like to share my love for my second home with you. "
Living in Gaborone | from USA
"Gaborone's a comparatively small African metropolis, but I still needed help from expats and locals to relocate and settle in. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Gaborone
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gaborone expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gaborone
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Gaborone
Bienvenue to all French in Gaborone! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Gaborone? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Gaborone will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Gaborone. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Gaborone
French Expats in Gaborone share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Gaborone exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Botswana's capital, named after Chief Kgosi Gaborone.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Gaborone’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Gaborone.
- Use the Expat Guide for Gaborone to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Gaborone at our Events
Our community in Gaborone is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Evgeniya Kyuchukova and Marea Modutlwa, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Gaborone’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the Okavango Delta. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Botswana in Gaborone as well as French in Botswana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Gaborone!