Living in Gaborone | from Great Britain
"As an expat in Gaborone & beyond, I learned to love Botsuana's treasures and would like to share my love for my second home with you. "
Living in Gaborone | from USA
"Gaborone's a comparatively small African metropolis, but I still needed help from expats and locals to relocate and settle in. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Gaborone
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gaborone expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gaborone
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Gaborone
Fáilte to all Irish in Gaborone! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Gaborone? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Gaborone will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Gaborone. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Gaborone Posted:
so...did anyone ever catch up!!!
I'm moving to Gaborone in the next 3 weeks. Does anyone know any estate agents or where I could ge...
Fellow Irish in Gaborone
Irish Expats in Gaborone share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Gaborone exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Botswana's capital, named after Chief Kgosi Gaborone.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Gaborone’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Gaborone.
- Use the Expat Guide for Gaborone to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Gaborone at our Events
Our community in Gaborone is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Evgeniya Kyuchukova and Marea Modutlwa, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Gaborone’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the Okavango Delta. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Botswana in Gaborone as well as Irish in Botswana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Gaborone!