Living in Geneva | from Canada
"UNO, WHO, IKRK, WTO -- I really appreciate the humanitarian and professional networking events for InterNations expats in Geneva… "
Living in Geneva | from USA
"InterNations and the amazing events around here helped me get my bearings in an expat hotspot like Geneva. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Geneva
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Geneva expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Geneva
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Geneva
Welcome to all Americans in Geneva! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Geneva? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Geneva will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Geneva. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Geneva
American Expats in Geneva share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Geneva exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The worldwide centre for diplomacy and international co-operation.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Geneva’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Geneva.
- Use the Expat Guide for Geneva to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Geneva at our Events
Our community in Geneva is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Federica Cinosi and Gregory Linn, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Geneva’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Geneva as well as Americans in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Geneva!