Living in Geneva | from Canada
"UNO, WHO, IKRK, WTO -- I really appreciate the humanitarian and professional networking events for InterNations expats in Geneva… "
Living in Geneva | from USA
"InterNations and the amazing events around here helped me get my bearings in an expat hotspot like Geneva. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Geneva
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Geneva expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Geneva
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Geneva
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Geneva! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Geneva? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Geneva will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Geneva. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Geneva Posted:
Hi everyone. Sad about missing this event! I'm new to Geneva as well. Hope to join some of y...
The American - International Women's Club go once a week for a long walk with their dogs - that mig...
hi I am renting one of the rooms in my house. If you are still interested, please let me know. Be...
hi Cynthia, May be I could help you out. Since my son's bedroom's empty since he is studying in ...
Dear Eliana, Geneva welcomes you! Unfortunately I won't be in town next week, but I suggest you ...
Hi Sophie, for how long? are you willing to sublet? I just got to know a friend will have a room ...
Fellow Argentinians in Geneva
Argentinian Expats in Geneva share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Geneva exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The worldwide centre for diplomacy and international co-operation.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Geneva’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Geneva.
- Use the Expat Guide for Geneva to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Geneva at our Events
Our community in Geneva is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Goncalo Domingos Felicio and Gregory Linn, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Geneva’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Geneva as well as Argentinians in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Geneva!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Argentinian Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: