Living in Geneva | from Canada
"UNO, WHO, IKRK, WTO -- I really appreciate the humanitarian and professional networking events for InterNations expats in Geneva… "
Living in Geneva | from USA
"InterNations and the amazing events around here helped me get my bearings in an expat hotspot like Geneva. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Geneva
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Geneva expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Geneva
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Geneva
Welcome to all Australians in Geneva! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Geneva? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Geneva will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Geneva. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Australian Expats in Geneva Posted:
Hi selling my mountain bike for 80 CHF. Good condition. I dont have photoes
Bic Yakkair is a decent option for an inflatable kayak. I take mine out on Lake Geneva - it's absol...
Hi Sandra, I live in Lausanne but would be interested in meeting up for a hit. I haven't played...
its too cold.... maybe organise something for the Australians and english speakers in Verbier
Dear Zoe, I am an English speaking journalist in Geneva perhaps I can help you. Send me a message...
Where in TX did you live mate? I lived in Dallas for a few years and played a bit of rugby there. B...
Fellow Australians in Geneva
Australian Expats in Geneva share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Geneva exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The worldwide centre for diplomacy and international co-operation.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Geneva’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Geneva.
- Use the Expat Guide for Geneva to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Geneva at our Events
Our community in Geneva is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Federica Cinosi and Gregory Linn, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Geneva’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Geneva as well as Australians in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Geneva!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Australian Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: