Living in Geneva | from Canada
"UNO, WHO, IKRK, WTO -- I really appreciate the humanitarian and professional networking events for InterNations expats in Geneva… "
Living in Geneva | from USA
"InterNations and the amazing events around here helped me get my bearings in an expat hotspot like Geneva. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Geneva
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Geneva expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Geneva
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Geneva
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Geneva! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Geneva? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Geneva will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Geneva. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Geneva Posted:
Hello, Adina. I've been living in Geneva for nine months now and I'm not familiar with all the neig...
I take French classes at Migros École Club and I really like it... I've only had good teatchers so...
For Chinese food, I love to go to Le Thé and have dim sums. For Italian, my favorites are Spaghett...
Bonjour, Je m’appelle Fabio et je souhaiterais avoir des informations complémentaires concer...
See you there!!!
Mike, I will join. See you tomorrow
Fellow Brazilians in Geneva
Brazilian Expats in Geneva share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Geneva exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The worldwide centre for diplomacy and international co-operation.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Geneva’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Geneva.
- Use the Expat Guide for Geneva to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Geneva at our Events
Our community in Geneva is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Federica Cinosi and Gregory Linn, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Geneva’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Geneva as well as Brazilians in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Geneva!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Brazilian Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: