Living in Geneva | from Canada
"UNO, WHO, IKRK, WTO -- I really appreciate the humanitarian and professional networking events for InterNations expats in Geneva… "
Living in Geneva | from USA
"InterNations and the amazing events around here helped me get my bearings in an expat hotspot like Geneva. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Geneva
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Geneva expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Geneva
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Geneva
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Geneva! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Geneva? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Geneva will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Geneva. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Geneva
Spanish Expats in Geneva share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Geneva exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The worldwide centre for diplomacy and international co-operation.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Geneva’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Geneva.
- Use the Expat Guide for Geneva to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Geneva at our Events
Our community in Geneva is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gregory Linn and Goncalo Domingos Felicio, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Geneva’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Geneva as well as Spanish in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Geneva!