InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Gent
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gent expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gent
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Gent
Welcome to all Canadians in Gent! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Gent? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Gent Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Gent. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Gent Posted:
Sorry I don't have any spare sofa myself, but you can get pretty cheap ones in the "Kringloopwinkel...
Congratulations! Let the sleepless nights begin.
Fellow Canadians in Gent
Canadian Expats in Gent help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Gent are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "proud city" of Gent.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Gent’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Gent.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Gent to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Gent at our Events
Our Gent community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Praxedes Molina and Joaquim López, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Gent’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover Ghent's canals. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Belgium in Gent and generally Canadians in Belgium in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Gent!