InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Gent
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gent expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gent
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Gent
Bienvenue to all French in Gent! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Gent? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Gent FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Gent. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
French Expats in Gent Posted:
Dear Angela, If you are still looking for french lesson, my wife is a french native speaker and ...
Fellow French in Gent
French Expats in Gent help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Gent are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "proud city" of Gent.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Gent’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Gent.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Gent to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Gent at our Events
Our Gent community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Praxedes Molina and Joaquim López, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Gent’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover Ghent's canals. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Belgium in Gent and generally French in Belgium in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Gent!