Jan-Peter van Tijk
Living in Georgetown | from Netherlands
"Was very happy to see my kids' school -- Georgetown International Academy -- in the Expat Guide! "
Living in Georgetown | from Great Britain
"InterNations gives me the chance to get in touch with other expats in Georgetown and all of South America. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Georgetown
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Georgetown expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Georgetown
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Georgetown
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Georgetown! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Georgetown? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Georgetown will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Georgetown. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Georgetown
Brazilian Expats in Georgetown share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Georgetown exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Guyana's capital, located at the mouth of the Demerara River.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Georgetown’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Georgetown.
- Use the Expat Guide for Georgetown to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Georgetown at our Events
Our community in Georgetown is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Chris Stackhouse and Jessica Hatfield, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Georgetown’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the Rupununi Savannah. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Guyana in Georgetown as well as Brazilians in Guyana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Georgetown!