InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Gothenburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gothenburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gothenburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Gothenburg
Bienvenue to all French in Gothenburg! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Gothenburg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Gothenburg FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Gothenburg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Gothenburg
French Expats in Gothenburg help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Gothenburg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The lively but relaxed port city on Sweden's West coast.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Gothenburg’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Gothenburg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Gothenburg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Gothenburg at our Events
Our Gothenburg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lucia Stan and Alexandra Olsson, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Gothenburg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover wild, sparsely populated Norrland. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Sweden in Gothenburg and generally French in Sweden in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Gothenburg!