InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Gothenburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gothenburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gothenburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Gothenburg
Witajcie to all Polish in Gothenburg! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Gothenburg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Gothenburg Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Gothenburg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Gothenburg
Polish Expats in Gothenburg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Gothenburg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The lively but relaxed port city on Sweden's West coast.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Gothenburg’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Gothenburg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Gothenburg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Gothenburg at our Events
Our Gothenburg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Kalyan Mitra and Lucia Stan, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Gothenburg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover wild, sparsely populated Norrland. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Sweden in Gothenburg and generally Polish in Sweden in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Gothenburg!