InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Gothenburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gothenburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gothenburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Gothenburg
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Gothenburg! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Gothenburg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Gothenburg Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Gothenburg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Russian Expats in Gothenburg Posted:
Thanks for the information. It is useful for me too))
Fellow Russians in Gothenburg
Russian Expats in Gothenburg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Gothenburg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The lively but relaxed port city on Sweden's West coast.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Gothenburg’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Gothenburg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Gothenburg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Gothenburg at our Events
Our Gothenburg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lucia Stan and Alexandra Olsson, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Gothenburg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover wild, sparsely populated Norrland. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Sweden in Gothenburg and generally Russians in Sweden in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Gothenburg!