InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Gothenburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gothenburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gothenburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Gothenburg
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Gothenburg! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Gothenburg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Gothenburg F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Gothenburg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Gothenburg Posted:
Thanks for the tip!
Bitte schön!! Diese Donnerstag versuche ich gehen! Grüsse, Luis
Thanks for organizing this meeting! It's great to have this. Hopefully meet all of you soon... ...
Fellow Spanish in Gothenburg
Spanish Expats in Gothenburg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Gothenburg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The lively but relaxed port city on Sweden's West coast.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Gothenburg’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Gothenburg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Gothenburg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Gothenburg at our Events
Our Gothenburg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Kalyan Mitra and Alexandra Olsson, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Gothenburg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover wild, sparsely populated Norrland. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Sweden in Gothenburg and generally Spanish in Sweden in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Gothenburg!