InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Graz
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Graz expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Graz
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Graz
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Graz! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Graz? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Graz Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Graz. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Graz
Brazilian Expats in Graz help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Graz are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the second-largest city in Austria and capital of Styria.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Graz’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Graz.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Graz to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Graz at our Events
Our Graz community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jehna Danbrook and Diane DeArmond, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Graz’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the Alps. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Austria in Graz and generally Brazilians in Austria in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Graz!