Living in Guadalajara | from France
"With my professional and personal expat contacts in Guadalajara, I almost feel as though I'd been living here my whole life. "
Living in Guadalajara | from Great Britain
"A job offer in Mexico's "Silicon Valley" is by no means the only reason to come here -- I LOVE the dynamic expat lifestyle in Guadalajara! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Guadalajara
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guadalajara expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guadalajara
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Guadalajara
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Guadalajara! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Guadalajara? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Guadalajara will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guadalajara. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Guadalajara
Russian Expats in Guadalajara share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Guadalajara exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Central America's "City Of The Future".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guadalajara’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Guadalajara.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guadalajara to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Guadalajara at our Events
Our community in Guadalajara is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Yaneth Garcia and Nina Schulte, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guadalajara’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the majestic Mayan cities of Chichén Itza and Teotihuacán. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Mexico in Guadalajara as well as Russians in Mexico nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Guadalajara!