Living in Guangzhou | from Canada
"Looking for an appartment on InterNations, I met the expat community in Canton. Now I am sharing a house with another member."
Living in Guangzhou | from Spain
"Unlike other meet-ups around here, InterNations offers quite a few high-quality members and regular offline events in Guangzhou."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Guangzhou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guangzhou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guangzhou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Guangzhou
Welcome to all British in Guangzhou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Guangzhou? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Guangzhou will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guangzhou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Guangzhou
British Expats in Guangzhou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Guangzhou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Flower City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guangzhou’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Guangzhou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guangzhou to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Guangzhou at our Events
Our community in Guangzhou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Felix Oehmann and Saul Vazquez, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guangzhou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Guangzhou as well as British in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Guangzhou!