Living in Guangzhou | from Canada
"Looking for an appartment on InterNations, I met the expat community in Canton. Now I am sharing a house with another member."
Living in Guangzhou | from Spain
"Unlike other meet-ups around here, InterNations offers quite a few high-quality members and regular offline events in Guangzhou."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Guangzhou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guangzhou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guangzhou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Guangzhou
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Guangzhou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Guangzhou? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Guangzhou will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guangzhou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Guangzhou
Indian Expats in Guangzhou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Guangzhou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Flower City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guangzhou’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Guangzhou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guangzhou to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Guangzhou at our Events
Our community in Guangzhou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Felix Oehmann and Saul Vazquez, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guangzhou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Guangzhou as well as Indians in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Guangzhou!