Living in Guangzhou | from Canada
"Looking for an appartment on InterNations, I met the expat community in Canton. Now I am sharing a house with another member."
Living in Guangzhou | from Spain
"Unlike other meet-ups around here, InterNations offers quite a few high-quality members and regular offline events in Guangzhou."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Guangzhou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guangzhou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guangzhou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Guangzhou
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Guangzhou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Guangzhou? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Guangzhou will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guangzhou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Guangzhou
Russian Expats in Guangzhou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Guangzhou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Flower City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guangzhou’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Guangzhou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guangzhou to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Guangzhou at our Events
Our community in Guangzhou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jiali Zhang and Felix Oehmann, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guangzhou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Guangzhou as well as Russians in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Guangzhou!