Living in Guayaquil | from India
"As an expat in such a fast-growing port city as Guayaquil, I really needed some assistance from a supportive community like InterNations."
Living in Guayaquil | from France
"InterNations members in Guayaquil are really a tight-knit little circle of expats in Ecuador. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Guayaquil
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guayaquil expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guayaquil
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Guayaquil
Welcome to all Americans in Guayaquil! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Guayaquil? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Guayaquil will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guayaquil. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Guayaquil
American Expats in Guayaquil share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Guayaquil exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Pacific".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guayaquil’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Guayaquil.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guayaquil to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Guayaquil at our Events
Our community in Guayaquil is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Noelia Roldan and Hector Quintana, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guayaquil’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore Itchimbia cultural complex and park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ecuador in Guayaquil as well as Americans in Ecuador nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Guayaquil!