Living in Guayaquil | from India
"As an expat in such a fast-growing port city as Guayaquil, I really needed some assistance from a supportive community like InterNations."
Living in Guayaquil | from France
"InterNations members in Guayaquil are really a tight-knit little circle of expats in Ecuador. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Guayaquil
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guayaquil expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guayaquil
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Guayaquil
Welcome to all Canadians in Guayaquil! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Guayaquil? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Guayaquil will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guayaquil. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Guayaquil
Canadian Expats in Guayaquil share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Guayaquil exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Pacific".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guayaquil’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Guayaquil.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guayaquil to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Guayaquil at our Events
Our community in Guayaquil is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Hector Quintana and Noelia Roldan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guayaquil’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore Itchimbia cultural complex and park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ecuador in Guayaquil as well as Canadians in Ecuador nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Guayaquil!