Living in Guayaquil | from India
"As an expat in such a fast-growing port city as Guayaquil, I really needed some assistance from a supportive community like InterNations."
Living in Guayaquil | from France
"InterNations members in Guayaquil are really a tight-knit little circle of expats in Ecuador. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Guayaquil
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guayaquil expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guayaquil
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Guayaquil
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Guayaquil! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Guayaquil? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Guayaquil will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guayaquil. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Fellow Chinese in Guayaquil
Chinese Expats in Guayaquil share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Guayaquil exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Pacific".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guayaquil’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Guayaquil.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guayaquil to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Guayaquil at our Events
Our community in Guayaquil is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Noelia Roldan and Hector Quintana, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guayaquil’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore Itchimbia cultural complex and park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ecuador in Guayaquil as well as Chinese in Ecuador nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Guayaquil!