Living in Guayaquil | from India
"As an expat in such a fast-growing port city as Guayaquil, I really needed some assistance from a supportive community like InterNations."
Living in Guayaquil | from France
"InterNations members in Guayaquil are really a tight-knit little circle of expats in Ecuador. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Guayaquil
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guayaquil expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guayaquil
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Guayaquil
Willkommen to all Germans in Guayaquil! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Guayaquil? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Guayaquil will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guayaquil. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
German Expats in Guayaquil Posted:
iHi Lina, this is Dagmar of Klaus and Dagmar from Canada. I just read your comment re coastal ci...
Hi Grace, we are in the same boat. We are German/Canadians and want to move to Quenca as well. A...
Fellow Germans in Guayaquil
German Expats in Guayaquil share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Guayaquil exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Pacific".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guayaquil’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Guayaquil.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guayaquil to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Guayaquil at our Events
Our community in Guayaquil is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Hector Quintana and Noelia Roldan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guayaquil’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore Itchimbia cultural complex and park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ecuador in Guayaquil as well as Germans in Ecuador nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Guayaquil!