InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Gurgaon
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gurgaon expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gurgaon
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Gurgaon
Benvenuti to all Italians in Gurgaon! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Gurgaon? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Gurgaon the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Gurgaon. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Italian Expats in Gurgaon Posted:
Hi Alan, I am looking to rent out my flat which is on Golf course road in Gurgaon. Its a brand ne...
Hi Emily, In my company we have a new intern, she is an Italian girl of 22 years old and she is ...
Thanks Shalini! I have got in touch with her. Hope to see you soon too :)
Fellow Italians in Gurgaon
Italian Expats in Gurgaon help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Gurgaon are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Gurgaon, the major satellite city of Delhi.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Gurgaon’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Gurgaon.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Gurgaon to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Gurgaon at our Events
Our Gurgaon community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Anuradha Wimaladasa and Birgit Gairola, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Gurgaon’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from India in Gurgaon and generally Italians in India in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Gurgaon!